Skip to main content

Food & Drink: Chocolate Cupcake With Raspberries On Top



Chocolate and raspberries are such a sweet combination. 
Add in some dark chocolate syrup and it becomes pure decadence.

I baked this particular dessert using the following ingredients for this cupcake:

 1. Duncan Hines devil's food cake mix

2.  Fresh raspberries  

3. Dark chocolate syrup 


On a separate plate, place the raspberries on top of the cupcake.

Pour dark chocolate syrup onto the serving plate. I brushed it around the plate.

Carefully, set the cupcake on top of the dark chocolate syrup. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion: Summer Wardrobes

I vacillate between wanting to be glamorous in a flowy chiffon summer frock with high-heeled sandals rockin’ comfy yoga pants with a scooped-neck T-shirt and espadrilles.  Luckily, I have reached a happy comprise of wearing the more casual clothing ensemble to run errands in and saving the summer frocks for nights out with friends and family. This summer, I have focused a lot of attention on purchasing shoes and small crossbody purses. Back in April, I started ordering pastel-colored sandals in lilacs and canary yellow to go along with the standard black and beige ones that I order every year. It has added the essential pop of color to my wardrobe.    I top all this color goodness off with a coordinating cross-body purse. So far, I have purchased these in lilac, canary yellow, fire engine red, beige, black, chocolate brown, and navy blue. For rainy day social outings, I steer away from flowing frocks and focus my attention to a more stylishly sturdy clothing ensembl...

Food and Drink: Simplicity in Charcuterie

Low key afternoons call for simple foods with big flavors. This easy to make charcuterie board will tide over those hunger pangs until you can find more sustenance. Spread a few crackers, sliced cheeses, olives, pepperonis, and homemade salsa (store bought also works).

Food & Drink: Breakfast Frittata and more

Scenes from last week's scrumptious breakfast.  Spinach with garlic, dried basil, and topped with mozzarella cheese. On the stove frittata filled with grape tomatoes, cilantro, dried basil, and garlic. Sliced strawberries for a touch of sweetness.