Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Relocation


I am in the process of relocating to a dwelling with more space. Luckily, this move does not involve traversing multiple interstates and/or truck stops. Instead, I have the luxury of  spreading this relocation out to a week or two versus my usual of 4 hours of throwing things into the car and 2 hours of cleaning.

My dwelling is a townhome which has more space than my current apartment. I have already staked out a workshop and writing area in the basement. In a couple of weeks, I will purchase both a washer and dryer for the first time ever.

During these past few months, I have struggled with balancing out a long distance farmhouse/property renovation with finding a suitable living space for myself.  I can feel a new era in my life unfolding and the wisdom in my choice to stay here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl