Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lots Of Irons In My Fire...


The past few months have been hectic in a good way. Years of personal growth, soul searching, and planning have come to fruition. Though, everything is not completely in place yet. I am definitely moving in the right direction.

I know this because the obstacles which were firmly in my way before seem to be stepping aside for me. The Universe seems to have given its blessing to this more evolved path that I am walking. Of course, this is not to say that there will not be challenges along the way.

But, I have learned over the years how not to allow challenges to become permanent barriers. Challenges are meant to guide us in the right direction. Unfortunately,they can occur without prior warning and despite having a solid contingency plan in place. Been there. Done that.

It has only been within the past few years that I have truly learned to embrace the wisdom which can come from challenges and unforeseen delays. A few years ago, several challenges swept into my life and seemed to take up residence. No matter what I did, I could not seem to shake them.

Until one day, I decided to leverage these challenges into advantages. Once, I changed my perspective, slowly things started to open up in my life.  My inner fire slowly started returning.

One by one I tossed an iron into the proverbial fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl