Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Curvy New Reality

I am down 23 pounds from last year. I still have about 10 pounds to go. However, I have noticed that with each melting pound, my bust line appears exponentially larger. Back in my 30's, I was so happy to finally get some curves. Now, in my early 40's, I feel as though my body has gone from  curvy athlete straight to pin-up girl status. Which isn't terrible, but, it is definitely a huge difference for me.

I notice it the most when I am working out or trying on clothes. Fabrics cling a lot harder than they used to. I can recall a time when a wrap dress such as the one I am wearing the photo would hang in a way that emphasized my legs more than my bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl