Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Décor Planning




I am in the process of decorating, de-cluttering, and/or repairing 3 different residences. Now, last year around this time, the thought of even decorating 1 residence left me feeling sad and overwhelmed.

 I am happy to report that my feelings of fear and anxiety associated with these projects have all but, faded away. They have been replaced with a sense of excitement for the journey ahead.

I am using Pinterest as a my virtual scrapbook, surfing HGTV, and Houzz.com for ideas. In addition, I am bouncing ideas off of friends and co-workers via text and social media. These projects are unfolding at a quick clip and I am excited to see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl