Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Coffee Table Dining









Some days, I do not want to eat at my dining room table. Instead, I want to sit comfortably on my couch and savor a salad made of Baby Romaine, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms.

Yet, I do not want to worry about food dropping all over the place. This is where my dinner tray comes into play.  I purchased it at the Dollar Tree almost 2 years ago and it is still in great condition.

It’s red background blends in perfectly with my coffee table. I have also strategically arranged to have a red and white place mat sit underneath the tray. Primarily, because the place mat also goes well with the existing d├ęcor.

I feel a bit like a lady leisure sipping on wine and listening to the raspy vocal stylings of Billie Holiday.






No comments:

Post a Comment