Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 23, 2015

Happier Days Are Here...Again





Everyone goes through a slump. The reasons vary from person to person. I found myself hip deep in a slump of sorts for most of last year. Thankfully, the slump did not impact all aspects of my life.
My career seemed to be going well. I just felt stuck and I did not see how things were going to improve.

Until, one day I came up with a workable plan of action which incorporated a lot of baby steps.

At first I felt a little silly taking a whole bunch of micro-actions. I mean it was not as though I did not know how to go out into the world and make things happen.

Yet, my intuition kept guiding me into taking the path of slow micro-actions.

So far, so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl