Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 2, 2015

40 is the new....


40 is the new...whatever you want it to be. I love being 40. All of the wisdom without any of the self-consciousness of previous decades. I am looking forward to being a foster mom and going full throttle with projects that have languished on the backburner for far too long.

This is what my 40 looks like but, I realize that for others this age represents a downward slide of sorts. Their youthful dreams are now washed away and replaced with difficult realities.  There are mortgages, children's college tuition, debts, and other responsibilities which prevent them from fully embracing this decade.

I say that it is never too late to pick up a dream and adjust it to your current circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl