Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 6, 2014

When Clean Breaks Go Wrong...





I like clean breaks. They give everyone the opportunity to move on well, cleanly. Sometimes, things do not work out. It is sad and difficult to process but, the world keeps on turning.  But, there are times when clean breaks go bad. So far, I have been stumped on how to handle these types of situations. I am always inclined to write a proverbial check and then go along my way.

I am learning that this is not the case for some folks. They seem to prefer a messier road filled with unnecessary strife and drama. Hey, it is their right to rock their life. However, no one has the right to harass, extort, and/or intimidate others just because that is how they process their feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment