Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow!





It is snowing in the Rolling Plains of Kansas. Well, it's not quite a storm...more of a dusting which could grow in momentum. I am spending this weekend amping up my Youtube.com page which I started with the best of intentions. However, now it is languishing in neglect. Part of the problem was that I could no figure out how to upload channel art.

Sure, Youtube.com provides templates but, I wanted something a little more customized towards my brand. Last night, I read several tutorials, watched a couple of confusing webinars, and scratched down some paltry notes. Finally, this morning I was able to load up my own customized channel art which just consists of the phrase "BougieGirl.com" on a black background.

Now, I am working editing the videos to add in titles and credits. I am not sure whether I want to add a full on music score to the videos. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl