Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Don't Worry. I Am Not Stepping Up For Anyone...


Don't Worry. I Am Not Stepping Up For Anyone...
Don't Worry. I Am Not Stepping Up For Anyone... by Bougie Girl Apparel


Dear Ladies In My Harem,

It has been brought to my attention that some of you think that I am playing favorites.

 I can assure that I am not. I show you all the same amount of disrespect and disregard. 

Just because I may post a photo of us together on social media does not magically remove the dysfunction from our relationship. 

Hell, I might even marry one of you. But, rest assured I am not ever going to be a faithful husband. 

And why should I have to be?  
I have a full-time harem around waiting to take their turn with me. 

Do you understand the kind of boost that fact alone gives my ego?
It is like no kind of high which I have ever experienced.

Seriously, please do not cry or fret over what I am giving to the other harem members.

I am not stepping up for any of them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl