Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Soul Conversations Series: Dialogue with Soul #1






Soul Mediator:
I am here with Soul #1. Several months have past since the joint session with Soul #2. Last week, Soul #1 reached out to me and asked for a one on one session. Below is the dialogue between us.


Soul Mediator:
It been awhile. How are things?

Soul #1:
Things are better in some ways but, in others they are worse.

Soul Mediator:
Care to elaborate?

Soul #1:
Sure. So, the woman whom I left Soul #2 for is pressing me for marriage. I want to get married but, not to her. I want Soul #2 back and I think that I am ready to be with her this time.

Soul Mediator:
That's a closed door. Soul #2 has moved on with her life.

Soul #1:
I know and the woman I am with is a great lady but,  she is not the one for me.

Soul Mediator:
Do you think that Soul #2 is really the woman for you or is she just a pleasant placeholder?

Soul #1:
No, she was never a placeholder to me. I just didn't know how to be with her. She put her whole heart and soul into staying with me. I kept screwing it up and killing her trust.

Soul Mediator:
I think that you are not meant to be with one another. Your destructive behavior towards her was darkening her aura and she was beginning to transform into a negative person. Her love for you was destroying her bit by bit.

Soul #1:
What should I do? I don't want to lose Soul #2 forever. The thought of never talking to her again makes me feel so anxious and out of sorts.

Soul Mediator:
Fight through it. Soul #2 is not your savior. She is a woman whom deserves more than what you had to offer. Let her go.

Soul #1:
Believe me, I am trying. I wish there was a way that we could make this work.

Soul Mediator:
Barring a radical lasting change on your part, I am not very optimistic about it working out long-term.



No comments:

Post a Comment