And The Antidote To Pettiness Is... by Bougie Girl Apparel
Short Essay Test Questions:
- What is the true definition of pettiness?
- What is the antidote for pettiness?
- Will performing positive life-changing actions help erase pettiness?
Bougie Girl's Answers:
- Pettiness is taking a small situation and/or slight (either real or perceived) and reacting in a mean and vengeful manner.
- Self-awareness about how we are treating ourselves and others. Detaching from outcomes is another way of keeping the poison of pettiness out of our lives.
- Yes. However, positivity sometimes can generate a petty and mean reaction in others vibrating on a lower level than us. Yet, we must not let fear of being misunderstood prevent us from being a source of light in the world.