Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bougie Girl In The Kitchen: Quick Marinade




 

I enjoy preparing a marinade as much as the next gal.

However, sometimes things come up and well, I do not always have time to prepare a marinade the night before.

Good thing, I have mastered the art of the quick marinade!

Simplicity is the key factor in crafting an effective quick marinade. Generally, I use balsamic vinegar, lime juice (or any type of citrus juice), black pepper, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil in my quick marinade.  After washing the meat (these ingredients also work well with poultry), I place it in a bowl filled with the quick marinade.

Ten minutes later, I place the meat into the pan. I slow cook it on a low heat for an hour.

The  ingredients in the quick marinade fill the meat with flavor without overpowering it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl