Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 24, 2017

i am a bougie girl: Spontaneous Date Night Ensemble

Earlier this evening, Chef T invited me out for a quick dinner before his night class. Upon receiving his text, I was rockin' some yoga pants and a stretched out t-shirt. Luckily, I took a shower this morning, so all I had to do was brush out my hair, throw on a cute outfit, and add a little lipstick.

The cold weather made me decide against doing the dress and tall boots route. Jeans and a  crew neck sweater felt a little too casual for a Friday night outing. I compromised and wore a black poncho with light gray slacks, black high heeled loafers, and a belted black coat. 

The look was stylish yet comfortable  and it kept me warm from the blustery February winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl