Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 1, 2015

Flashback Friday...Posed To Perfection





This photo was taken circa 2008
 




I am 34 years old in this photo and I am on top of the world...or so I think.

Six months after this photo was taken the great Recession begins and I have fled Southern California for the familiar mountain scenery of Northern New Mexico. My life changes drastically. Living in California and working in the entertainment industry shields from every day life.

Heck, even a stolid Midwesterner as myself can forget what the real world is actually like. You become spiritually flabby in places. You are at peace with the world but, have no idea how to navigate real adversity.

As long as things look good, then everything must be okay, right? 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl