Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bison Sliders









I love bison meat. It’s rich and flavorful without being too gamey.  Personally, I prefer my bison meat cooked medium well. However, in order to achieve this feat, there is a danger that the meat will become dry and crumbly.

Through trial and error, I learned to lightly spread a little grapeseed oil onto the pan before placing the bison in it. I place the pan on a low heat for a few minutes and then I lay the bison sliders into it. I
Once they are all the bison sliders are arranged in the pan, I place a lid over it and let them cook for about 15 minutes on the low heat before turning them.

After I turn them once, I place the lid back onto the pan and let them cook for another 10 minutes or so.

Meanwhile, in a separate pan I am sautéing red onions and mushrooms in Spanish olive oil. Once they have finished cooking, I place them in a separate container and let them cool.
After the bison sliders are finished cooking, I place them onto a paper towel and let them drain a bit. After they have cooled I place them into a container and pack them away for tomorrow’s lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl