Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Throwing Back A Little Early...




This throwback photo is from Christmas season 2007. I was living in California and plotting my way the heck on out of there. The real estate market was starting to take the infamous tumble and my love affair with working in the film industry was dying out.

I remember feeling guilty and ungrateful for wanting to leave the glamorous world of entertainment to work in a more mundane industry. The perks of working in the film industry for me included free DVDs, marketing products, film screenings, and the cache of being able to tell people what I did for a living.

This Christmas season, I am working for another global corporation and happier than ever. Back in 2007, I never would have guessed that living back in the Midwest would bring me such joy.

Or that I would be getting super pumped about getting out of debt and cash flowing a home renovation project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl