Here are a few workable ideas for casual dining menu items:
1. Create a Date Night menu which consists of a family style entree for 2, starter salad, and a bottle of wine/beverage pitcher. Charge between $25 to $35 for the menu items.
2. Create Small Plates Menu Deal which consists of 3 small plates for $12.50.
3. Offer up a micro-tasting 4 course meal including dessert for $15. The items would be served up in 3 to 5 ounce ramekins.
4. Party of 4 menu which consists of 2 family style entrees, 2 large appetizers, 4 slices/ramekins of dessert, unlimited pitcher of soda and/or bottle of wine for $75.
5. Build on the catering arm of the business. For example, run deals based on sports seasons, holidays, and theme parties.