Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bougie Girl Apparel: This Is Me Not Settling


This Is Me Not Settling Mouse Pads
This Is Me Not Settling Mouse Pads by Bougie Girl Apparel

You will see me do a lot of things. I will admit when I am wrong. I will defend my friends and family to the ends of the earth. But, I will never settle for a BS relationship just to be able to say that I have "somebody". No one is perfect. But, please note that there is a vast difference between dealing with someone else's eccentricities/quirks vs. being in a disrespectful relationship where psychodrama is always in play.
I feel very blessed that my severe allergy to BS has enabled me not burn too much daylight in situations which would have required me to either develop amnesia to cope with it long-term or compromise my self-respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl