Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bougie Girl Apparel: Envy Stirrer


Envy Stirrer
Envy Stirrer by Bougie Girl Apparel

I stir up envy within those around me. You yearn for my perfect body, loving spouse, awesome kids, and powerhouse career. You subscribe to my blogs and podcasts hoping to emulate me in some way.  What if I told you that my "amazing" life is really comprised of clever word choices and well-placed phrases? Those stunning scenic photos which I snap on my family vacations are taken when the kids are off watching movies on their tablets and my husband is texting his not-so-secret mistress.
Of course, you only see the surface version of my life...and that's way it supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl