Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 23, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Netflix, I Can't Quit You!



 Dear Netflix,

I can't quit you! But, to be truthful, I haven't really tried too hard to do so. Each week, I discover a television series which I had somehow missed when it was being aired on broadcast television.  Thanks to you, I discovered television shows such as: Supernatural, Haven, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Lie To Me, House of Cards (American version) and Dresden Files to name a few.

Now, don't go thinking that I spend a majority of my time just watching television episodes. I use these television shows as background noise whilst I write/edit blogs, clean my house, organize my schedule, and/or other tasks.

Love Always,
Bougie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl