Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Browsing Around




I was just browsing around...I swear. I wasn't really looking for anything specific...well, maybe I was looking for the reason behind her sudden coldness. Like, one minute she's all into me and the next moment, I have become demoted to someone that she happened to know once upon a time two weeks ago.

She's not answering my calls or my texts and I can't help but, feel like she's looking for my replacement. She's done this once before whenever she felt confused by her feelings for me and our situation. I keep telling her that I will change. 

I promise to be the man she knows that I can be. But, it's difficult. I mean, I have been rockin' this tale of woe for a long time know. She can't really just expect me to give it up. It's the story of my life. I mess things up and I run away when life becomes overwhelming.

She has always known how I am. Why won't she just let me go? I need to hit bottom. I mean really go so low that only I can bring myself up again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl