Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dark Energy Has A Crush On Me...




Dark energy has always had a thing for me. Each time, I clear him out of my life...he pops back up as if he never left. I have smudged, burned, meditated, shielded, and thrown his metaphysical furniture onto the lawn. Yet, he takes my outright rejection of him in stride. He smirks with an inner knowing that I cannot fathom.

There are plenty of Lightworkers whom would invite him into their lives without batting an eye. They would willingly let him drain them of all their light and love. Yet, apparently, Mr. Dark Energy relishes a challenge and he continues to follow me around like a light-starved perpetual adolescent.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl