Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Hipstertabulous


Hipstertabulous
Hipstertabulous by Bougie Girl Apparel


I live in a world inhabited by esoteric and obscure things...which is exactly how I prefer it.  I hold no interest in being a member of the cultural proletariat. I wear ill-fitting iconic retro clothing, read poetry chapbooks of political dissidents from the 1950's, listen to obscure garage bands on satellite radio, and use a toolbox as my purse. 

I hold 3 graduate degrees and I work in a coffee shop where at any moment I have been known to converse with customers in a 19th century dialect of  Hungarian.

My  clothing attire, reading choices, musical tastes, and obscure cultural references have been carefully cultivated in an effort to isolate  me from the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl