Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 3, 2013

Soul Ravager...


Soul Ravager...
Soul Ravager... by Bougie Girl Apparel

A ravaged soul ain't a pretty sight to see. Its inner light is dimmed out and is filled with a lot of scar tissue. Now, these infirmities don't seem to stop said  ravaged soul from hitting the town and strutting their dysfunctional stuff.

I should know, I am the one whom ravaged said soul in the first place. Now, don't go gettin' all judgmental on me. These souls know exactly what they are gettin' into with me. I can take on many forms such as: broken promises, illicit drugs, anchorweights, and entitlement. 

I seduce these souls and pretend to be giving them a new lease on life. They are so confused and naive that they willingly give themselves entirely over to me. Big mistake on their part.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl