Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sometimes, I Just Need To Get Over Myself....


Sometimes, I Just Need To Get Over Myself....
Sometimes, I Just Need To Get Over Myself.... by Bougie Girl Apparel

Sometimes, I just need to get over myself. I feel the need to punish those whom dare to think that I am a worthwhile person. I push them far away from me. Now, I am about to pay the price. My pregnant wife has just filed for divorce because she would rather be a single mom than deal with me. 

Apparently, she's tired of my constant moodiness and thinks that being around me is putting our unborn child at risk. My brother is urging me to get help for my depression..which I am sure that I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl