Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Brief Chat With The Truth...



 


The other day, Truth sidled up next to me and asked,

"Do you have a few minutes to chat?"

Admittedly, I was reluctant to take time out of my hectic schedule to chat with him. Alas, he was quite persistent. I agreed to a brief chat. Almost immediately, he grabbed one of my hands and pulled me closer.

"What I am about to tell you may be difficult to hear."

Have you ever experienced a realization that literally knocked the wind out of you? Perhaps, deep down you always knew the truth but, you chose to look the other way. Truth is a relentless type of fella and he will not take "No" for an answer.   

You have to let the Truth take you by the hand and listen to him as he explains why you must listen to him with both your heart and your mind. He will instruct you to never settle for a situation in which you are not being fully honored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl