Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Trapped In A Matrix Of Selfishness


Trapped In A Matrix Of Selfishness
Trapped In A Matrix Of Selfishness by Bougie Girl Apparel


  • "It's all about me!"
  • "What about my needs?"
  • "Somebody, better tell me that I am special pretty darn quick...otherwise I am going to have a huge meltdown and ruin everyone's night."
  • "Oh, are you going through an extremely difficult time? That's too bad. Now, here's what's going on in my life..."

It's shockingly easy to become trapped within a matrix of our own selfishness. 

Over time, we become accustomed to our cossetted existence. 

We conveniently forget that there is a whole world out there  filled with other people...until our own world aka matrix crumbles around us.

Still, we vainly attempt to hide behind smashed pieces of rubble, fooling ourselves into believing that it will offer us some type of protection.

The seemingly "dazzling" aspects of our former life have given way to a new path.  

A path which will lead us away from the matrix of our own selfishness once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl