Ladies, do you find yourself attracting men with the following characteristics?
1. Over 35 and still rockin' "mommy issues".
2. Still complaining about heartless exes from the previous decade.
3. Insists on blaming everyone for all of his past, present, and future mistakes.
4. Tries to make you feel guilty for having solid boundaries.
5. Blames you for his inability to go further in life.
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions...then you might be a Loser Motel.
No woman really sets out into the dating world with the intention of being a Loser Motel. It happens because over time we have become complacent, desperate, or we just plain don't know no better.
Whatever the cause(s), being a Loser Motel when it comes to relationships is guaranteed to leave us feeling empty and unsatisfied.
So, how can a woman with a long history of Loser Moteldom shut down the doors of her establishment for good?
It starts with the willingness to admit that the toxic and decaying relationship which we view as an elegant upscale hotel suite is really just a flea bitten motel room. Also, we need to self-forgiveness for our prior delusions, rock the best version of ourselves possible, and choose wisely when it comes to potential mates.