Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Return Of The Loser Spirit Series

 The Return Of The Loser Spirit... Party Plates
 
Last year, I blogged about a phenomenon known as the Loser Spirit. I discussed the many ways in which the Loser Spirit sabotages our careers, relationships, families, and our souls. I received very positive feedback from the series. There are 17 steps to Overcoming the Loser Spirit. I blogged about a few of them and then, the project just seemed to fall off of a cliff.

I was in a state of processing a lot the changes going on in my life at the time. After I processed said changes and how the Loser Spirit had adversely been affecting my life. It became less of a priority for me to write about.

But, now that my life is in a much better place.I want to explore the rest of the steps.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment