Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bougie Girl In The Kitchen: Potstickers On The Fly



Last night, I was craving potstickers. So, I rooted around in my refrigerator for some ingredients to make my food craving a reality.

I started by heating up Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large saucepan  over a medium flame for  about 2 to 3 minutes.

Next, I placed grilled  ginger chicken (which I cooked the night before), Spanish onions, Baby Bella mushrooms into wonton wrappers. I also added cracked black pepper and lemon juice to the outside of the wonton wrappers.

About ten minutes later, I was happily munching on potstickers.


1 comment:

  1. To should use peanut oil to cook your pot stickers... Higher heat content than EVO and more authentic ... Still they sound delish... Eric R

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Bougie Girl