Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bougie Girl In The Kitchen: 7 Layer Tater Tot Casserole

7 Layers of yummy goodness




St. Paddy's Day started off foggy and somewhat cold.  Fortunately, I had this 7 layered container of Tater Tot Casserole to keep me warm. I started off by placing tater tots onto a foil lined cookie sheet.

Next, I sprinkled cracked black pepper and Extra Virgin olive oil onto the tater tots.

On the stove top, I added chopped Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced yellow onions, lemon juice, and Extra Virgin olive oil into a small saucepan. I simmered these ingredients for about 10 minutes over a medium flame.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled the tater tots from the oven and onto a cooling rack. I sprinkled lemon juice over the tater tots. I let the tater tots cool for about five minutes.

Using a large spoon, I placed 1 scoop of tater tots into a large resealable container. Next, I added in  1 scoop of the ingredients from the sauce pan along with chopped pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese.

Once, I have added all of the layers, I place the resealable lid back onto the container and gently shake the container.

Epilogue: The tater tot casserole was a hit! I am onto my next tater tot creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl