Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Freewriting Series: I Am A Star...So Are You!



Showcasing my intelligence isn't a hostile act against you or anyone else.  According to your viewpoint, people are supposed to shuffle around and wait for the world at large to acknowledge their talents. Alas, I don't live in that world.  My self-worth isn't based on empty praise doled out from others. I am not sitting around hoping that someone will finally grant me permission to share my gifts with the world.

You have so much to offer the world and yet your energies are focused on resenting the talents of others. You are not ready to embrace your gifts and so you think that I should hide my light as well.

But, I can't do that because at the end of the day...I am star and so are you.

Let's all act accordingly and call a truce.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl