Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ushering in Winter




Winter will be here before you know it. Yet, the temperatures here in my charming New England harbor town seem reluctant to stay below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Still, I know that soon my jacket optional days will dwindle down to nothing.

The thought of shopping for gloves and a new black coat fill my mind with dread. Do you know how difficult it can be to find just the right black winter coat? Actually, I need to purchase two black coats. One for more formal occasions and the other for everyday standard usage.


The trick is to find the best quality coats for the least amount of money. In this economy is definitely more challenging but, not entirely impossible.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl