Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Latest News: NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo 2011

I have always wanted to participate in the annual National Novel Writing Month which occurs during November.

I have tons of great ideas for novels. But, I never seem to make the time to follow through on completing them. So, I thought why not baby step my way there via participating in National Blog Posting Month?

How hard can be it be, right?

Back in August of this year, I blogged for 31 days straight. I did it as a way to kickoff my new commitment to blogging on a regular basis. I surmised that my participation in National Blog Posting month would be a stroll in the park.

Besides, November only has 30 days in it.

But,  I forgot that November also has Thanksgiving vacation.  In addition, it also kicks off the start of the holiday season.

I feel super overwhelmed right now.  Yet, each day,  I force myself to blog through my exhaustion.

Perhaps next year around this time, I will be in the throes of completing a novel...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl