Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Day of NaBloPoMo


I feel just like the tree in this photo. My  proverbial leaves have all fallen away and I am left with nothing else to give.  Perhaps, that last statement was a little over the top. But, nevertheless, this 30 days of straight blogging took a toll on me. I blogged for the entire month of August but, that was different because it was summertime and life was a lot more leisurely. Currently, I am in the midst of lots of church activities, holiday parties, and working on a daily podcast.

Honestly, I can't even complain about my crazy schedule. Sure, it was a lot quieter last November but that was also a sorrow-filled time for me. Thankfully, my life has expanded for the better since then.

It's a good feeling to accomplish a goal. Especially, when the path towards said goal was filled with obstacles.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl