Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Honesty Monologue: My Story of Woe

Underneath this moss lies a healthy wall.
The moss in this photo represents the layers woe which cover my entire soul. My journey into woe occurred years ago  and now the story has become an integral part of whom I am today. I have the tools to scrub off this patina of woe. But, I am hesitant to do so.

My neverending tale of woe has given me a power that I never knew existed. I can make people do my bidding with just a splash of a well-timed tear or the threat of a full-on tantrum.  Most people do not know how to handle being around me.

On the one hand, they would like to administer tough love to me, but they feel too guilty to pick on someone whom has as much woe as I do. Other folks just avoid me altogether. It's much easier on their mental well-being not to get caught up in my web of woe in the first place.

Woe has been like a trusted friend to me. It has seen me through all of the ups and downs in my life. (Although,, perhaps it caused a majority of the downs.) Anyway, there's no way that I could ever turn my back on it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl