Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Honesty Monologue: Cliques Suck!




Cliques set my teeth on edge. It's not the whole exclusivity aspect of them that bothers me so much. It's the fact that a group of people take it upon themselves to treat others outside of their circle like crap.


I have dealt with mean girl cliques for most of my life. 

I just ignore them and whenever they raise up on me...I put a critical thinking smackdown on them. (Of course, these critical smackdowns are done in a highly enlightened manner with the intention of helping clique members get onto the Seeker's Path.) 

Usually, cliques back off pretty quick and stay away from me after said smackdown.

The main Achilles Heel of any clique is their inability to make it very far without each other. Within their circle of meanness  they are all powerful beings. However, get them on their own and they scurry pretty quick upon confrontation.


 Listen, I realize that not everyone is going to get along with each other. I also happen to think that folks have a right to hang out with whomever they want...just don't punish those whom fall outside of your circle.

 




1 comment:

  1. Right you are. Thank goodness you took the initiative to make this blog. Like you, I can't stand cliques because of how biased they are. If you ask me, I wish that they never existed. Those who claim that cliques are part of human life are liars. All those groups do is close people's minds by influencing them to not accept others for who they are.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Bougie Girl