Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bougie Girl Brand




bougie girls rock confidence!

Recently, I replaced a majority of the music in my MP3 player with podcasts of motivational speakers, spiritual teachers, and business people. In addition, I am also in the process of rebuilding the Bougie Girl brand.  I am happy to say that in just a month's time my laser-like focus has resulted in the doubling of daily traffic to this blog.

Things have changed considerably in the blogosphere since the first incarnation of the Bougie Girl blog back in 2002. The blogosphere has become more competitive, because now there are more opportunities to make money blogging.  Additionally, social media has raised the level of the blogging game considerably.
The more competitive atmosphere brings bloggers the opportunity to raise the level of their game up several notches. I feel energized by all of my fellow  bloggers out here workin' their hustle and makin' it  happen for themselves.

Blog on, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl