Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bougie Girl Apparel: I'm Just Sayin'


I'm Just Sayin'... shirt
I'm Just Sayin'... by Bougie Girl Apparel

I'm just sayin' that we can all learn from our pasts.
I'm just sayin' that  loving and valuing ourselves has nothing to do with our dating status or lack thereof.
I'm just sayin' that if our heart isn't into someone then stepping away from them is the best course of action.
I'm just sayin' that letting go of the past enables us to enjoy the present.
I'm just sayin' that we cannot be perpetually manipulated without our consent.
I'm just sayin' that we should be able to rock our intelligence in a respectful manner without being rebuffed by anyone.
I'm just sayin' that the people with whom we surround ourselves are a good indicator of how we feel about ourselves.
I'm just sayin' that life is too short to get caught up in any type of psychodrama.














No comments:

Post a Comment