Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 24, 2011

Honesty Monologue: I Am a Loser



I am a loser. Yet, I try to hide this fact, by hanging out with people whom are far worse off than I am. 

The losers I hang out with worship me. I am their fearless leader. Whenever we go out, all eyes are on me because well, I am the cream of this pathetic crop.

A while back one of my non loser associates from my childhood tried to help me move out of Loserville. I hung out with her a few times, but I didn't have any fun. For one thing, all of her friends were attractive and super together with their lives. They kept asking me questions about what I did for a living.

I am a clerk at a small company. Basically, I stamp envelopes all day. One of them told me that I should look into moving up to an administrative assistant position or some crap like that. It really pissed me off. Cuz, I like where I am in my career.

I work from 7 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and I got no stress.

My friends all work fast food jobs and wear uniforms. They think that I am important, cuz I  get to work in an office all day and don't have to wear a uniform.

Anyway, so I had to stop hanging out with the "Too Together crew". Being around them made me feel like a loser. I am a loser, but I prefer my own group of friends. They look up to me like some sort of heroine goddess.

Just as it should be.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl