Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Honesty Monologue: I Am A Hater


I don't want anyone to be happier, prettier, wealthier, or better off in anyway than I am. I have always been this way. However, over the years I have gotten really good at hiding my hater tendencies. My husband knows but, I have him so hemmed up that he won't dare say anything to me about it.

I want to change because my kids are in junior high and they are turning out to be a hater just like their mom.

I want more for them. My hateration has killed many of  my friendships and now I am surrounded by "yes people" whom are petrified of pissing me off.

I cry myself to sleep because I know that this affliction has prevented me from being content with the blessings that I do have. My life is a living hell and now my kids are walking the same road and they refuse to listen to me about it.

"Mom, why is alright for you to hate on other people for what they have?"

The sad part  is that I  really don't have a good answer for their question.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl