Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Freewriting Series: Fellow Journey Walkers

Fellow journey walkers are an important aspect of the path towards Enlightenment



I have met so many great people along my path towards Enlightenment!

My fellow journey walkers have definitely made this tough trek a lot more bearable for me.

Sometimes, our paths diverge from one another either for a short or long-term basis. 

Perhaps, one of my fellow journey walkers has to traverse through the River of Sorrow, while I am supposed to scale the Mountain of Intimacy Issues. Eventually, we come back together on the path filled with stories of our respective adventures.

We cheer each other on through the most difficult parts of the journey and offer up some tough love whenever necessary. We communicate through phone calls, texts, Facebook, and sometimes even face to face. (The method of communication varies dependent upon the individual journey walker's needs.)

I want to thank all of my fellow journey walkers for being there for me. Your support has helped me through seriously rocky road. I look forward to many more adventures with you all.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl