Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bougie Girl In The Kitchen: Entertaining

 

The weather is getting a bit warmer and I am excited to start hosting small dinner parties in my apartment. I am on the hunt for a quaint dining room table.

I envision the table covered with a sage green table cloth. I will set up a tapas bar in the kitchen.

My guests will chat whilst dining on homemade tapas and a simple salad of spinach greens, Asiago cheese, Baby Bella mushrooms, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. We will split a couple bottles of wine and discuss upcoming outings.

Dessert is a simple undertaking of berries and cream.

The breeze from the harbor blows through the windows. Before we know it, the clock has struck midnight.

Time to clear away the dishes and send my dinner guests on their way.

A foghorn sounds off in the distance.

Everything has come full circle.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Bougie Girl